Need help with TheHairStyler.com? Take a look at the questions and answers below.
How do I save the hairstyles to my favorites?
To save the hairstyles to your favorites, please use the following instructions:
To save favorites from the Virtual Hairstyler:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Load the hairstyle you'd like to save.
3. Click on the Love Heart + icon in the control panel at the bottom of the Virtual Hairstyler. If you can't see the control panel, put your mouse over your photo and the control panel will appear.
- Up to 50 favorites can be saved at a time. When 50 favorites have been saved simply delete any unwanted favorites to make room for more.
2. Click on the Try On icon provided with each hairstyle.
3. This will launch our Try On Virtual Hairstyler (widget). To save the hairstyle as your favorite, click on the Sharing icon on the left hand side of the widget and the control panel at the bottom will change to give you the options shown below. Click on the Save to Favs icon and your hairstyle will be saved to your favorites.
4. To then view your saved favorites, please follow the steps outlined in the viewing favorites FAQ, which can be found by clicking here.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!