Need help with TheHairStyler.com? Take a look at the questions and answers below.
How do I add the makeup to my photo/model?
To add the foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyelashes, lipstick and lip liner to your photo or model, please use the below instructions.
Before adding the makeup, please ensure that your photo is aligned correctly for the makeup as shown in this FAQ.
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Go to the Makeup box on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Choose the facial area you'd like to apply the makeup to from the options of Face, Eyes and Lips by clicking on the tabs.
4. Choose the makeup you'd like to apply from the options provided.
5. Choose the makeup shape from the options given (for blush, shadows, liners and lashes only. For other features skip to step 6).
6. Choose the makeup color. The cool, neutral and warm buttons will give you color options that suit just warm, just cool and both (neutral) skin tones. The first colored slider is the different color options available. When you've selected a color by using the arrow underneath the slider, adjust the shade of the color using the second slider provided.
7. To lighten, darken or make further adjustments to your chosen shade of color, use the Intensity and Gloss sliders.
8. If further adjustments need to be made to the eyes or lips, click on the Adjust button provided with those options and follow the prompts.
9. To remove any of the individual makeup features, use the Remove button.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!