Our model is flaunting a chic two-tone Pixie haircut here with an asymmetrical effect. This side is blow-waved and flicked out and pinched with product to achieve a textured look and feel for a brilliant finish. A two-tone hairstyle is a great way to add dimension to the face. The illusion of dep...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Twist the ends out with wax for hold and shape.
Styling Products: Mousse and Wax
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Blow-dry the Crown
6. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Blow-dry and Flick Left Side
9. Style Sides Out Using Wax
10. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
11. Lift Roots Using Wax
12. Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Wax