Chic and simple is the main idea for this 'do. These thick locks are smoothed down with a side part making this a great casual hairstyle to complement a square face. Only a small amount of product is needed to tame fly-away hair and regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help prevent split ends.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Work in heat styling balm through towel-dried hair for an extra glossy and smooth finish.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Straightener Product
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
9. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
10. Apply Hairspray