The ends of this short sassy 'do are jagged cut to achieve a wispy look and feel. Product is pinched through the top add lift making this a fantastic style to complement an angular face. This hairstyle is best suited for those with medium to thick hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to m...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,square,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a small round brush to stye short shag 'dos.
Styling Products: Mousse and Gel
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
8. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
9. Style Sides Out Using Gel
10. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel