Need help with TheHairStyler.com? Take a look at the questions and answers below.
How do I view my photo with the hairstyles?
To view your photo with the hairstyles please follow these easy steps:
1. Visit the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Your last edited photo will load as the default viewing image. If you would like to choose a different photo, or if the last photo used was the model, click on the Photos tab in the hairstyles strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Then click on the photo you want to use to make it active. Your photo will then load as the main image in the Virtual Hairstyler.
4. Next, click on the Hairstyles tab to look through the new hairstyles added to the site.
5. Or use the drop down menus and search button in the Hairstyles box on the left hand side to choose all styles or to narrow down your selection to specific styles.
6. When you see a style you like, click on it to view it with your photo.
Please remember that if some of the individual hairstyles do not fit your face correctly when you are viewing them that you can adjust your photo for each style using the sizing tools located directly below your photo in the control panel. If you can't see the control panel at the bottom of the Virtual Hairstyler, put your mouse over your photo and the control panel will appear.
For a step-by-step guide to viewing the hairstyles on your photo, click here to take a look at the video tour of our Virtual Hairstyler!
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!