Need help with TheHairStyler.com? Take a look at the questions and answers below.
How do I view the women's styles?
To view our range of women’s hairstyles please use these instructions.
In the Virtual Hairstyler:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Click on the Hairstyles tab in the hairstyles strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Go to the Hairstyles box on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler and select Casual, Formal or Alternative as your choices from the Styles drop down menu.
4. Select your Length and Elasticity using the other drop down menus and then press Search.
5. The women's hairstyles will then load in the strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler for you to view and try with your photo/the virtual model.
For a step-by-step guide to searching for styles in our Virtual Hairstyler, click here to take a look at the video tour of our Virtual Hairstyler!
From the Hairstyles Menu:
1. Go to the Hairstyles menu along the top of any page and choose from the options provided.
2. Choose a length/texture from the options given to look at the hairstyles.
3. To see any hairstyle on your photo or the virtual model, click on the Try On icon provided with each style.
Through the Hairstyles Search:
1. Go to the Hairstyles menu along the top of any page.
2. Choose the Hairstyle Search option provided.
3. Select any or all hairstyle categories in step 1 by ticking the check boxes provided.
4. Select Womens as your gender.
5. Select any or all hairstyle attributes in step 2 by ticking the check boxes provided.
6. Choose to view either Celebrity or Salon or both in step 3.
7. Click the Find Hairstyles button.
8. To see any hairstyle on your photo or the virtual model, click on the Try On option provided with each style.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!