Need help with TheHairStyler.com? Take a look at the questions and answers below.
How do I view more/all of the hairstyles?
There are three ways to view the hairstyles on the website:
Through the Virtual Hairstyler:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Use the arrow at the end of the hairstyles strip to look through the styles.
For more hairstyles, or to narrow down your selection:
1. Use the drop down menus in the Hairstyles box on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler to choose your style, elasticity and length.
2. When you've made your choices, press Search.
3. Your hairstyle choices will then load in the Hairstyles strip for you to view and try with your photo/the virtual model.
For a step-by-step guide to searching for styles in our Virtual Hairstyler, click here to take a look at the video tour of our Virtual Hairstyler!
Through the Hairstyles main page :
1. Go to the Hairstyles menu along the top of any page and choose a category from the options provided or visit our hairstyle categories page.
2. To view any of the hairstyles on your photo or our model, click on the Try On icon provided with each hairstyle to load our try on widget.
Through the Hairstyles Search:
1. Go to the Hairstyles menu along the top of any page.
2. Choose the Hairstyle Search option provided.
3. Select any or all hairstyle categories in step 1 by ticking the check boxes provided.
4. Select your gender.
5. Select any or all hairstyle attributes in step 2 by ticking the check boxes provided.
6. Choose to view either Celebrity or Salon or both in step 3.
7. Click the Find Hairstyles button.
8. To view any of the hairstyles on your photo or our model, click on the Try On icon provided with each hairstyle to load our try on widget.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!