To adjust or match your face, eyes and lips to use the makeup on your photo/model please use these instructions:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Click on the Edit button on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler to bring up the photo editor wizard.
3. Select the outer corner of your left eye.
4. Press the Next button.
5. Select the outer corner of your right eye.
6. Press the Next button.
7. If necessary, adjust the size of your photo in the guideline using the Photo Controls provided.
8. Click the Next button until you get to step 3.
9. If necessary, use your mouse to make sure the circles outline your ears and jawline. This will ensure the foundation applies correctly to your face shape.
10. Click the Next button until you get to step 5.
11. If necessary, use your mouse to make sure the circles line your eyes as shown. This will ensure the eye shadow, eyeliner and eyelashes apply correctly to your eyes. Click Next.
12. To use the lipstick and lip liner features, please use your mouse to outline your lips.
13. Press the Apply button.
14. Click on the options provided in the Makeup box on the left of the Virtual Hairstyler to try the makeup features. For step-by-step instructions, see this FAQ.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!