Jay Oliva Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
The back and sides of this natural black mane is clipper cut then blended into the top length which is left slightly longer to achieve a textured look and feel. This is a great hairstyle for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.