Keith Urban Long Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Lightly tuck your hair out with the radial brush to achieve this finish.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part to the Right
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
Starting at the nape/back of the hair, place your brush on top of the section and blow-dryer down starting from the roots and using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Make sure to follow the brush with the blow-dryer in an outwards direction. If you like fuller flicks, hold the ends out and roll them up into the brush and apply the heat for longer.
5 . Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
To blow-dry the sides, take out your first sections from the front and clip the rest of the hair up. Place your brush on top of the section, and starting from the roots, blow-dry down using tension as you go. Next, place the blow-dryer underneath the hair and continue to blow-dry the ends out. Continue this step until the hair is dry.