Brad Pitt Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Cool and casual is the main idea for this hairstyle. The ends and long layers are jagged cut and are left out to fall naturally on the shoulders for a simple finish. This is a great hairstyle for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims every 4- 6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.