David Boreanaz Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
The back and sides of this casual 'do are clipper cut short and close to the head, blending into the top length that is jagged cut making it easy to style up in spikes. This cool 'do is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.