Channing Tatum Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
If it's a short and low-fuss hairstyle you're after, then this look is great and suits most face shape. The back and sides are clipper-cut with a number 1 guard, blending perfectly into the top which is also clipper-cut with a number 3 or 4 guard. This low-fuss hairstyle needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.