Nick Simmons Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Simple and shaggy is the main idea for this look. Jagged cut layers all over allows the natural waves to do what they do best giving the over-all style plenty of movement and shape. This is best suited for those with a natural kink or wave in their locks and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
1 . Scrunch Gel Through Hair with Fingers
Apply gel to your fingertips and then tilt your head forward and scrunch your hair.