Jesse Eisenberg Medium Curly Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
A combination of layers is cut all through the curly mane to balance out the bounce and volume. This look is great for those with naturally curly hair looking for a simple style that takes no time to style with a little product. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.