Christina Ricci Short Straight Hairstyle
Christina looked amazing at the "Into the Wild" premiere with the help of this hairdo. Her hair was cut to her neckline and shaped as a bob with the edges sitting at one length. To finish, her bangs were used as the main feature of her style and to bring some great attention to her eyes. This will be an easy style to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.