Rihanna Medium Curly Hairstyle - Black
Rihanna used her appearance at the 2007 BET awards to show off the different ways her very sexy concave bob can be styled. For this cute look, the top of her hair was left flatter, which is great for shortening the look of a longer face shape, and the hair around the sides of her face featured soft and bouncy curls for a great formal look and to also add shape to a long, thin face shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add waves through the ends of your hair to achieve this fantastic look.