Rihanna Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Caramel)
Rihanna wore her long locks out for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. Stunning waves were added to the mid-lengths to ends of her locks to give the over-all style plenty of movement and shape. The roots are teased at the crown making this a fab 'do to compliment a round face and perfect for any special occasion.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.