Dana Delaney Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Red (Copper)
jagged cut layers all through the back and sides of these copper locks allow soft movement and texture. This fun and flirty look is easy to re-create with a blow-wave and will need a little product for shine and hold. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will keep this style looking neat and tidy.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.