Gladys Knight Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
Short and funky is the main idea for this look. The back and sides are jagged cut and tapered into the head for shape and style, blending into the top jagged cut layers which makes it easy to style with a little product. This casual hairstyle is perfect to frame a round face and will need trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Fluff the moulding cream into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.