Agyness Deyn Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a short textured look for Agyness Deyn at the 2007 British Fashion Awards. The back and sides were clipper cut short into the head blending into the top layers which were jagged cut to achieve a choppy finish. A little wax or moulding gum is all that is needed to style this.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.