Ashley worked the red carpet at The 2006 Teen Choice Awards with this great look. Medium length layers were cut into the ends of Ashley's long blonde locks to create texture and to add a little kick to the slight wave in the ends of the hair. Long, middle-parted bangs were also added to the style and were used to provide this great casual finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine and then pinch the ends of your hair to create a piecer finish.