Anna Faris Long Straight Hairstyle
These light blonde locks are left out to fall naturally for a low-fuss look and feel. Subtle layers are cut around the edges to soften the length and completes this simple look perfectly. This hairstyle will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to avoid split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.