Amy Smart Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
These fine locks are blow-waved straight and smooth to sit flat showing off the jagged ends through the sides and back. This look is great for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.