Short Straight Alternative Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
This funky style is not for the faint hearted. Asymmetrical lines give it some edge and texture, and it's easily styled with a little wax or molding gum. The back is wispy cut right down to the nape of the neck for a stunning finish. The sides are wispy cut too- but close to the face- and the length's left just a little bit longer.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.