Unlike most smokey eye makeup that is heavy and dark, Mila Kunis' eyes feature brilliant bronze and brown shades that bring out her amber eyes. This is an ultra modern take on smokey eye makeup, and definitely one for all the brunettes out there to try.
To Get Mila’s Eye Makeup:
1. Start by layering a nude shade on the eyelid, followed by a warm metallic bronze eye shadow.
2. Create drama by layering a deep chocolate shade in the crease of the eye, and angle it out towards the temples. This look is dramatic so don’t be shy—go dark or go home!
3. Use a blending brush to soften up the edges and pull the eye shadow towards the brow bone.
4. Use a black pencil eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines, creating a thicker line near the outer edges.
5. Finish it off with a lash enhancing mascara, or fake lashes at the outer corners.
6. A soft pink or nude lipstick works best and keeps the focus on those sexy eyes.
Complete the look as Mila does and rock some seriously sleek and shiny locks!