Chances are you have rocked this look for a night out on the town, but what if you want to work this look during the day? While a full-on smokey eye is just too OTT for running errands or going to work, Elisabeth Moss’ take on smokey eye makeup can be just right for some daytime events. You’ll look simply glam meeting your friends for a spot of lunch or indulging in some retail therapy in this chic makeup look. And, it only takes a few minutes- just follow the steps below:
• Start by applying beige eye shadow to the upper eyelid and brow bone.
• Apply light layers of chocolate brown in the crease and outer corner, blending in a circular motion to create a soft, airbrushed look.
• If you want, you can pull a bit of the chocolate brown just below the eye on the outer corner of the bottom lash line.
• Apply dark brown or black mascara to your lashes.
• Finish it off with a nude lipstick in a cream formula.
Elisabeth compliments her makeup with her gorgeous dark chocolate layered bob. Whatever length or style your hair is, keep it simple and stylish to match this makeup.