This longer version of a pixie cut is ideal for ladies with thick hair. Longer layers are left on top to create a side-swept look while the back has been tapered in with the ends flicked out. This voluminous hairstyle will suit an oblong face shape the best, and will need regular trims to keep it...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Flick the ends out with gel wax to finish this look.
Styling Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
9. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
10. Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
11. Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
12. Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
13. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
14. Style Bangs to the Left Using Gel-wax
15. Apply Hairspray