Women with thick hair often look for ways to keep their hair looking thicker and fuller. It is not just ideal for the ladies who have thick hair but also for those women who have thin hair and wish it was thicker. This voluminous side-swept longer Pixie haircut would be an ideal choice to add vol...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Flick the ends out with gel wax to finish this look.
Styling Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
9. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
10. Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
11. Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
12. Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
13. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
14. Style Bangs to the Left Using Gel-wax
15. Apply Hairspray