The sides and back of this layered Pixie haircut are tapered into the head while the top is jagged cut for a textured look. The bangs are swept over to soften the face and it completes the style nicely. Regular trims are required every 4 to 6 weeks.
Our model is working a layered Pixie...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use gel spray at the roots on towel dried hair to amp up the volume of this 'do.
Styling Products: Mousse and Wax
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry in Circular Movements with Fingers and Palm
5. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
8. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
9. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax