Choppy layers cut all through the back, sides and top give this fun and flirty look and textured finish. This wispy 'do will need a little wax or moulding cream to style and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the moulding cream into the ends to create this fuller style. Adding teasing at the roots will also assist with achieving body.
Styling Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
4. Tease Hair
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
6. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
7. Apply Lacquer