This was a long luscious look for Doutzen who looked fab at the 2009 "What Is Sexy?" list party. Her golden mane was left out to show off sexy layers cut from her mid-lengths to ends, giving her movement and shape. This hairstyle is easy to re-create and easy to maintain with regular trims.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Place Large Velcro Rollers in Hair
9. Wax the Back of Hair Out
10. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
11. Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Hairspray