This funky braided 'do is cut short through the sides and back with one side pulled behind one ear, leaving the opposite side out showing off the textured curls and braids. The top is smoothed over to one side allowing the front to fall on the face to soften the over-all look. This versatile hair...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a curling wand to create corkscrew curls in the hair.
Styling Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Scrunch Dry the Hair with Fingers
5. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
6. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
7. Use a Small Curling Iron
8. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
9. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
10. Scrunch Hair Using Moulding Cream and Fingers
11. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
12. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
13. Apply Hairspray