Have you ever wanted a wild Pixie haircut but feared it might look sloppy and messy? Now you don't need to worry about it. This Pixie haircut has "wild" written all over it and is not for the faint hearted! The sliced layers through the top add creativity to this style, and the wispy bangs are th...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Styling Products: Gel Wax, Gel Spray, and Lacquer
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
5. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
6. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
7. Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
8. Style Bangs to the Right Using Gel-wax
9. Spike Top Using Gel-wax
10. Apply Lacquer