This wispy Pixie haircut is perfect if you have fine hair and want to create volume and give your locks a fuller look. This wispy hairstyle is also very chic, stylish, and easy to maintain. You can style this Pixie haircut in different ways, including straight, curly, or wavy depending on how you...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
Styling Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
4. Tease Hair
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
6. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
7. Apply Lacquer