This was a short and sassy style for Mary J. Blige at the world premiere of Notorious. The back of her hair was tapered into her head for shape and blended up to the textured layers through the top and sides for a funky finish. This is a low-fuss hairstyle perfect for those looking for a...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
Styling Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
3. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
4. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Smoothing Shine
7. Apply Hairspray