Sophisticated and sexy are the main ideas of this hairstyle. The sides and back of this Pixie cut are tapered into the head while the top is longer and jagged cut for a textured look and feel. The bangs are swept over to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all hairstyle brilliantly...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a mini crimping iron on a few sections around the crown to finish this style off.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
4. Use a Small Radial Brush
5. Blow-dry the Crown
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry Right Side Forward
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
9. Tease Hair
10. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
11. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
12. Apply Hairspray