This is a fabulous and funky short crop for Mackenzie. The back of Mackenzie's hair has been razored through the ends to add texture and help create her great flicked effect. The front of Mackenzie's hair has been jagged layered to create a flat but messy look. This style is very fresh and will b...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Flick out the ends of your hair using your moulding cream to piece out the strands and add texture.
Styling Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Style to the Left Using a Blow-dryer
7. Style to the Right Using a Blow-dryer
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
9. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
10. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
11. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
12. Apply Lacquer