This was a slick and smooth look for Jennifer Hudson at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. Her foxy bob had jagged edges and was cut to sit at her jaw line. Layers were also cut through the back and sides to add shape and body to the crown area. This look can easily be re-created with the perfect blow-wa...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.
Styling Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightener Product
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
9. Use a Straightening Iron
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Style Sides Down Using Wax
12. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Lacquer