Loose waves are dressed through the sides and back of these blonde locks to give the over-all style subtle movement and bounce. This casual style is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs a little product to tame fly-away hair. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Create these waves in straight hair by using a waving rod.
Styling Products: Hair Spray
1. Part to the Right
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Use a Large Curling Iron
8. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
9. Tease Hair
10. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
11. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
12. Apply Hairspray