Jenna Jameson wore her golden locks out at the screening of Sleepwalking at the Directors Guild of America. Didn't she look fabulous? Her textured ends lightened the edges of her hair, and her medium/long layers added a lovely movement to her over all style. This look is easy to re-create with th...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.
Styling Products: Mousse, Gel, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
6. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
7. Wax Hair Down at the Back
8. Style Sides Down Using Wax
9. Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
10. Lift Roots Using Gel
11. Apply Smoothing Shine
12. Apply Hairspray