Layers are sliced through the bangs, sides and back of these light blonde tresses to lighten the length and to add texture to the ends. This simple 'do is great to complement a square face and best suited for those with fine to medium hair. A little product is needed through the ends to tame fly-...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a paddle brush for a sleek, straight finish when blowdrying.
Styling Products: Gel Spray and Wax
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Left Side Forward
8. Blow-dry Right Side Forward
9. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Style Sides Down Using Wax
12. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax