James Marsden Short Wavy Hairstyle
This naturally brown mane is cut short around the back and sides maintaining a neat finish to the edges, blending into the top length that is left slightly longer to be styled with a little product to achieve a textured look and feel. This formal 'do is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.