Winsor Harmon Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
2 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
3 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
4 . Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.