William Baldwin Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Short and smooth is the main aim for this hairdo. The sides are cut short and slicked back while the top is left slightly longer and directed back for a neat finish. This is a great look for any occasion and needs a small amount of product for shine and hold. regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.