Ralph Garman Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Neat and formal is the main aim for this hairdo. The sides are smoothed back behind the ears to maintain a tidy look and feel to the edges, while the top length is left long enough to smooth back for a fab' finish. This is a great look for any occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.