Matt Bomer Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
Smooth and sexy is the main aim for this look. The back and sides are cut short blending into the top which is left long enough to be swept up and back for shape and style. This fab do will need a little product for hold and shine and regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.