Jaime Camil Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
This formal hairstyle is cropped short through the back and sides and slicked behind the ears, while the top is left long enough to smooth back for a shiny finish. This is a fantastic hairdo for any occasion and needs a small amount of product for hold and gloss. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.