Misha Gabriel Hamilton Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
The back and sides of this brown mane are clipper cut short and close to the head maintaining a tidy finish to the edges, while the top is left longer and jagged cut to create height and shape best suited to balance out a round face. Product is needed to style this 'do and regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to keep shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.